Winner - Winner!
Congratulations Erika F-P!
Megan, of Cow Patties Cloth Diapers recently sent me a One-Size Blue Circles Minky AI2 (All In Two) cloth diaper to review.
I absolutely love the pattern and this being our very first minky diaper, well, let’s just say…I wanted to put it on my pillow and sleep on it! It is so soft!
The diaper itself is as I said previously, a one-size diaper, meaning that you do not have to purchase a new diaper every time your child hits a growth spurt, which is so nice. There are snaps down the front to adjust the rise as well as a series of snaps at the waistline to adjust to just the right size for your baby.
The AI2 part means that the diaper is more of a “shell” and you just snap in the insert (absorbent material). The insert that Cow Patties uses for their AI2’s is actually a long strip of Bamboo, which is super absorbent and less stinky than other options out there. You can fold the insert as needed for your little one. For example, my daughter sleeps on her tummy, so if I put it on her for nap time, I fold it so that there is more fabric toward the front of the diaper. Very easy!
After Megan received my order, I had the diaper in my hands within a week! It was absolutely amazing and I was so happy!
The first time I put this diaper on my daughter, I couldn’t get over how trim it was. It seriously fits her that well. As much as I like a “Fluffy Bum”, it is nice to have a trim option that can more easily fit under a pair of jeans and shorts with no problem!
The diaper has a hidden layer of PUL, which makes it waterproof and reduces leaks. I’ve even used this diaper for nap times of up to 3 hours and had absolutely no problem with leaks. It was such a relief. I’ll have to admit that I was a little worried when I saw how trim it was on her. Kind of thought to myself…no way is this going to hold up to a power nap…but IT DID and with flying colors!!!
Although the diaper is narrower between the legs than the majority of the other diapers in our stash, it was able to withstand some heavy toddler play as well. No matter how she moved, it stayed where it should and kept wetness in.
The stitching, fabric, snaps, and elastic have all held up really well through multiple washes and uses…this diaper still looks brand new and has been used several times!
Cow Patties Details…
They offer a few different types of diapers. The AI2s that I reviewed and described above as well as…Famous Pocket Fitteds, Diaper Covers, and Pocket diapers. The diapers can be one-size, sized, snaps or Velcro.
You can even choose your fabric; she has multiple fabric selections available to view in the photos section of the Cow Patties facebook page. She also makes specialty cloth diapers out of your old military uniforms (if you would like), which are super cute and meaningful!
Want a Cow Patties Cloth Diaper for your baby?
Cow Patties Cloth Diapers has some in-stock diapers available for purchase on their Facebook page, under the “Shop Now” tab. Make sure you use the drop down menu to shop by category in order to see all the products available.
If you don’t find what you are looking for there, CPCD takes up to 10 custom orders per week. So e-mail her today!
Want to win a Cow Patties Cloth Diaper? Megan has generously offered a giveaway to coincide with this review. Here’s how you can enter to win a free Cow Patties Cloth Diaper!
You must complete the first 5 steps for ONE (1) entry into the giveaway.
1. Like Cow Patties Cloth Diapers on Facebook
2. Like Tootsie Woots on Facebook
3. Go to the “Shop Now” tab on Cow Patties Cloth Diapers Facebook page and tell me which item you would love to have. There are many products, so make sure to search by type using the drop down menu.
4. Leave your name (First Name and Last Initial)
5. Leave your e-mail address so I can contact you in case you win
Can only be done after you have completed the Mandatory Entry. Remember to leave your e-mail address as well.
1. Tweet this giveaway and leave the direct link. Can only be done once per day. (2 bonus entries each)
2. Follow Tootsie Woots blog via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count as well. (3 bonus entries)
3. Post this giveaway on your Facebook status. Must include @Tootsie Woots and @Cow Patties Cloth Diapers in your message. Leave the direct link to your post. (3 bonus entries)
4. Follow Cow Patties blog via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count as well. (3 bonus entries)
5. Subscribe to Cow Patties blog via E-mail. Current subscribers count as well. (3 bonus entries)
6. Make a purchase from Cow Patties Cloth Diapers. (10 bonus entries)
Giveaway will end at Noon CST on 9/15/10. The winner will be chosen by random.org and posted on this blog. The winner will be contacted via e-mail and a notice that the winner has been chosen will be posted on the Tootsie Woots facebook page. The winner has 48 hours to claim their prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
All opinions included in this review are my own honest opinions and are in no way based upon the fact that I may or may not have received free product from this business. Thank you.