Sunday, August 15, 2010

GroVia Pail Liner Review

How I happened upon GroVia pail liners was a complete fluke. I had just started my cloth diapering experience and realized “I need somewhere to put these things”. LOL


I did some web searches not really knowing what I was looking for and ended up at BumRiteDiapers.com where I eventually ordered a GroVia pail liner. I’ve seen many other brands since then, but in my mind…none compare.

There are so many things that I really like about the GroVia bag…

1. It’s huge! This thing could hold my entire stash!

2. It has a drawstring with toggle closure. This makes it very easy to take to the Laundromat and not have to worry about your diapers falling out and making a mess!

3. For me, the drawstring cord doubles as a hanging hoop. I don’t have a pail, so I hang the bag on the back of our glider (as you can see in the picture). The drawstring is very sturdy so I don’t have to worry about this sort of activity wearing out the elastic.



4. The liners come in four colors…Kiwi, Mandarin, Vanilla and Blackberry.
5. Waterproof!
6. Washable. Just throw it in the wash with your diapers! So easy! My pail liners look and function the exact same as they did the first day I had them.

I’m sure there are other diaper pail liners out there that are nice as well, but this is definitely my favorite!

If you would like to purchase one, I would recommend going to BumRiteDiapers.com , especially if you are just starting out cloth diapering or just considering it right now. The owner of BumRite, Angela Powell, is very knowledgeable and completely willing to discuss all the options of cloth diapering with you and answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment