Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Reason

I am a stay at home mom of one darling little girl and wife to the greatest man ever! :) Since having my daughter, I have been a scout for anything unusual, helpful, cute, practical, fun (you get the picture) that can benefit either my daughter or my husband and I as parents.

I look over so many reviews and really weigh the positives and negatives when I am considering purchasing anything. So much so, that it could probably be considered obsessive compulsive! I have also tried many WAHM items including diapers, amber necklaces, teethers, wool dryer balls, laundry detergent, crib sheets, etc and have had some very positive results. So I am always open to trying them as well.

I've recently been very entertained with giveaways that are posted on blogs and facebook.  I have been entering them like crazy and have won a handful of prizes already.  :)  What I'm hoping to do with this blog is to put all the information that I have gathered and will continue to gather in one place so that everyone can have access to the same information that I do and with convenience!

I'm also hoping to get some products to try out so that I can review them and then possibly host giveaways on my blog as well.  Just started working on this, so I will keep you posted.  My intention is to eventually have all of my favorite products picked out so that I can feel confident that, if and when I am able to open up my own "baby needs" business, that I am offering my customers the absolute best products! :)

If you have a product that you would like me to review and/or giveaway on my blog, please feel free to contact me!  I am open to WAHM and brand name products.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment