CONGRATULATIONS TO #59....BAO N.
I am so excited about this review and giveaway that I can hardly stand it! A family friend, Carmen Kukla Larson, started a company named Bergin Inc. and here is some info on how Bergin Inc. got its start (taken directly from their website)…
Initially, she simply set out to design little beanies for her beautiful baby girl, Bergin Grace. Bergin Grace and the little beanies were such a big hit, moms started requesting them for their own little ones. It was not long before she established a following and her creations took on the name, Bergin's Beanies. Over the last few years, Bergin's Beanies has continued to grow in popularity and demand, so muchs so, Bergin's Beanies has evolved into a formal business, bergin, inc.
Carmen puts much love and care into her custom designs. Her fabric selection criteria results in very soft, comfortable creations with such unique color combinations! I can assure you that your little ones will just love their hats or beanies by bergin, inc!
When my husband and I had our daughter, Danica, Carmen sent her a winter hat (Grace Hat) as a baby gift, which was very appropriate (she was born in January)! The hat was super soft and the most adorable hat I had ever seen. The “tassel” is made out of coordinating ribbon. Here is a picture of my daughter wearing it…
I was so excited about these earflap hats that I even ordered one for myself! Couldn’t resist! So, if you want adult sizes, she can do that as well. The wonderul thing about hats is that they are for everyone...boys, girls, moms, dads, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and more!I can’t imagine anyone purchasing a hat from Bergin Inc. and not being happy with it. There is so much time and effort spent in making sure that the end product is as close to perfect as possible! The extra touches shows that she really cares about her customer’s satisfaction.
Here are some other examples of what you can find at Bergin Inc.
The children’s hats come in three sizes that range from Newborn – 4 years of age. Hats can be made for older children and adults by special request. Materials used in creating the hats include…Bamboo, 100% organic cotton, silky acrylics, and limited amounts of only the finest wools.
At this point, I’m positive that you want one of these for everyone in your family, including yourself! So, if you can’t wait, head on over to Bergin Inc and make your purchase today!
Want to Win One?
Of course you do! Who wouldn't? Carmen has generously offered up one of her handmade baby/children's hats for giveaway to one very lucky winner. Here’s how to enter…
MANDATORY ENTRY – one entry for steps 1 – 5 (let me know that you’ve done each step in one comment)
1. Like Bergin Inc on Facebook and tell her that Tootsie Woots sent you
2. Like Tootsie Woots on Facebook
3. Tell me what hat you would get if you win
4. Your name
5. Your e-mail address
BONUS ENTRIES – can only be completed after the mandatory entry. Be sure to leave your name and e-mail address in all bonus entries.
1. Make a purchase from Bergin Inc from the start of this giveaway to the end time (worth 15 bonus entries)
2. Follow Tootsie Woots blog via Google Friend Connect, current followers count as well (2 bonus entries)
3. Tweet this giveaway – include #giveaway in your tweet and leave the direct link in your comments (2 bonus entries, once per day)
4. Post about this giveaway on your Facebook status – be sure that you link to Tootsie Woots and Bergin Inc in your post by putting the @ sign before the name. Leave the direct link to your post in your comments (2 bonus entries, once per day)
5. Sign up for e-mail updates from Tootsie Woots (2 bonus entries)
6. Blog about this giveaway – be sure to leave the link to your blog post in your comments, so that I can find it (3 bonus entries, one time only)
7. “Grab” the Tootsie Woots blog button and post it on your blog – leave the link to your blog so that I can find it (5 bonus entries)
This giveaway will end once the post has received 100 valid entries for the giveaway.
The winner will be notified by e-mail as well as posted on the blog.
All opinions in this review are my own honest opinions. No favoritism is given to those who provide free product for me to review. Thank you.